Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My First Time

I've been reading my mate Cookie's Blog for a few months now and found it pretty interesting reading. So I thought I'd give it a go!!!

I'm currently sat at work, delaying doing a thing called an invoice register. Its a pretty labourious thing to do and it needs completing before I go and see my accountant tomorrow. I also need to tidy my office up which it seems is like painting the Forth bridge!!! No sooner have I tidied it then it needs doing again. I guess I'm just one of those people who struggles to keep an organised office!!

Spoke to Paul today and it seems that he's up in Manchester this weekend, and as my lovely Jennie is going out with the girls on Saturday night, it looks like a lads night out is on the cards. Just spoke to Cookie and he seems quite up for it.

Right must go, gotta do some work!!

1 comment:

Cookiesworld said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of the blog, how was your first time?